Welcome to Babytreephotography

Babytreephotography was created with the express purpose to be an outlet for my artistic skills. I have always drawn portraits and love expressions especially on children's faces.While my friends was out i would sit and draw portraits (yes a geek through and through).  I decided to take up photography as a hobby and upon my return to the U.K as a different outlet to express my artistic skills. I  love the expressions happy, sd and shows the true charcater of the person i am trying to capture. I also love the creativity side of editing the photos using photoshop and lightroom. As you can tell by my photos that my style is up close i focus on the eyes (some may say the soul of a person). I hope to use this blog to allow others to share my passion and maybe understand what influences me.

A true artist does something for the love of it not the price it cost others. My aim is to eternalize memories through photography not just a special occasions.

My first ever close up portrait which i truely loved was a picture of my niece in Australia at the pool in the park. With dripping water a mouth covered in chocolate with her uncles cap on her head. I still love this photo to this very day (kirilee sorry if i embarrass you). I really must find this photo and post it. I would then take the photos and draw then with pencil and charcoal. This hobby has now turned into a business which has taken wings in the past few months. I L O V E what I create and hope to carry on sharing this gift with others xx

My website http://www.babytreephotography.com/
contact email address babytreephotography@googlemail.com

I have a wide range of pictures displayed on my facebook page and my website.

I am trying to cover all aspects of photography and so far loved doing all kinds, Portrais - Newborns, Children, Teens, Adults, Court case photos, Promotional photos, Pets, Weddings, Special Occassions, Proms, Dance shows. All examples on my website and Facebook page.

I look forward to doing a cake smash and bourdior shots with thanks to my photography group for all your advice, support and wisdom xx



No comments:

Post a Comment